Haanja is the highest hilly part of an other wise low country. It's locally known for some distinct cultural heritage: smoke saunas and Võru dialect. Haanja hills create a highly diverse landscape with small size fields, hay-meadows, forests, and wetlands. A perfect habitat of many cultural landscape species that have been lost in intensive farming areas.
It is possible to elongate Your stay and participate in Matsalu (July 18-21)
and Haanja II (July 24-27)
camps as well.
This nature volunteering camp is funded by Environmental Investment Centre
How can I participate?
After clicking the "Register to camp" button, a yellow stripe will appear at the top of the page. It is possible to add several camps into the cart. Clicking on the yellow stripe will direct You to the cart where You can insert Your contact information and pay for the camp.
The registration sheet is only available in Estonian and here are the translations:
* Nimi = Name
* E-post = E-mail
* Vanus = Age
* Telefon = Phone number
* Asula, kust stardid talgutele = Location (city, town, or village)
* Olen talgutel varem osalenud = I have participated in ELF's camps before
* Eritoitumine = Special dietary requirements (allergies, gluten, lactose, vegetarian, vegan, etc)
* Muu info ja kommentaarid = Remarks and comments
* Nõustun üld- ja tagasimaksmise tingimustega = I agree with the terms and conditions
* Sooduskood / Rakenda = Discount code / Apply
* Edasi maksma = Proceed with payment
* Soorita tellimus = Make the purchase (Tasu arvega = Pay with a bill)
If the group is already full, You can add Your information to the waiting list and we will contact You if there is a vacancy.